Samuel Wood in Lockdown 3
Samuel Wood is still here for YOU throughout this lockdown. We want to reassure our customers that in line with Government guidelines our business is still able to safely operate and our offices are still open.
As a truly responsive estate agent, with offices and sales across our stunning county, we want to assure our clients that our staff and Directors are working hard. In fact, our Directors – Andrew Cadwallader and Russell Griffin, are available and contactable 7 days a week.
We realise this is an anxious time for everyone, so whatever stage you are at, whether you want to put your house on the market but are not sure if you can, are part way through the sales process and need ongoing support, still want to buy or rent a property – please just pick up the phone and speak with us – our staff are here for YOU and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are able to maintain full staffing levels with limited staff physically in offices to maintain safety.
You can call us on:
Shrewsbury – 01743 272710
Ludlow- 01584 875207
Craven Arms – 01588 672728
Church Stretton - 01694 722723
We have ensured we have the technology and infrastructure to speak to our clients whether our staff are at home or at the office during lockdown, but most importantly, communicate effectively and market your home at a superior level – locally, regionally and in some cases nationally.
Crucially, we have undertaken full risk assessments and increased our safety measures; having already been through this once before, we all know the drill, but we want to reassure you we are taking the pandemic, and the way we work, seriously.
Our safety protocols include measures such as:
1. All staff to maintain a 2 m distance at all times. All staff client meetings to adhere to the 2m rule.
2. No more than two members of one household to attend a viewing at once.
3. Where possible, vendors to wait outside or household members to stay in different rooms to the valuer for the duration of a valuation visit and for photographing of the property.
4. Face masks and gloves to be worn at all times during valuations and visits.
4. Touching of surfaces must be avoided, where possible.
5. Vendors will be advised to remain outside the premises when an accompanied viewing is taking place, where possible.
6. All internal doors should be left open to minimise contact with door handles. Hand washing facilities (including separate drying towels) should be made available for viewers usage, if vendors permit.
7. Surfaces, door handles and window handles should be wiped down with a sanitiser following a visit.
Now that the important bit is covered, all that’s left for us to say is that we know that
Shropshire is a sought-after destination county. People still want to move here from out of county and people still want to move house as our lifestyles and wants change. We expect the property market to very much keep moving in our area.
Samuel Wood is a Propertymark professional agent. Our co-director Russell is the Midlands Regional Executive on the Propertymark Board, which works alongside Government to inform and regulate the sector.
Simply put, we are at the forefront of the industry, so we are confident when you put your trust in us, we can help you. Stay safe.
Russell, Andrew and all at Samuel Wood, award-winning Shropshire sales and lettings agent.